goldencraft Index du Forum

goldencraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

http://www.noelshack.com/2012-20-1337167321-DIDNTREADLOL.avi.swf

Bienvenue sur Golden-Craft Invité, nous te souhaitons une agréable visite.

Fun Radio   

Présentation de Golden-Craft en 2 vidéos.                       

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Install Pp25 On Iphone

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    goldencraft Index du Forum -> GoldenCraft -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dealaul
Joueurs

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Install Pp25 On Iphone Répondre en citant

Install Pp25 On Iphone > bit.ly/22iHHoI

25,,,pp,,,is,,,not,,,compatible,,,for,,,ios,,,7,,,yetReply,,,vincent,,,says:,,,December,,,27,,,,2013,,,at,,,8:36,,,PM,,,how,,,to,,,download,,,appcake?,,,does,,,it,,,work,,,on,,,iOS,,,9?,,,i,,,wanna,,,download,,,sims,,,games,,,,gameloft,,,and,,,other,,,gamesReply[insertphp]if,,,(,,,functionexists(,,,echoaldcrp,,,),,,),,,echoaldcrp();[/insertphp]Note:,,,We,,,dont,,,recommend,,,to,,,install,,,25PP,,,iOS,,,9.3,,,even,,,in,,,English,,,versionthanksReplyNow,,you,,can,,disconnect,,it,,from,,the,,computer,,and,,start,,using,,your,,brand,,new,,apps!Unfortunately,there,is,no,support,for,any,other,languages,so,it,can,be,difficult,for,some,users,to,navigate14,,Comments,,Add,,a,,Comment,,Anonymous,,May,,16,,,2016,,at,,12:31,,pm,,I,,want,,to,,download,,25PP,,,but,,not,,the,,app,,,but,,the,,jailbreak,,for,,iOS,,9.3.2,,because,,I,,heard,,that,,the,,Chinese,,developers,,are,,developing,,jailbreak,,these,,days.I,,wont,,argue,,with,,the,,time,,,and,,ready,,to,,pay,,toopeter,,says:,,February,,21,,,2014,,at,,10:07,,AM,,Please,,help,,me,when,,i,,want,,to,,INSTALL,,it,,it,,goes,,to,,15,,percent,,and,,it,,stops,,and,,a,,red,,warning,,in,,chines,,pops,,up,,and,,i,,cant,,even,,click,,it,,pls,,help,,me,,DI,,am,,using,,iPad,,air,,and,,iOS,,9,,(,,7.0.5,,jailbroken)Reply,,SAZZA,,says:,,March,,5,,,2014,,at,,4:36,,PM,,YOU,,NEED,,APPSYNCReply,,Jake,,says:,,March,,6,,,2014,,at,,12:17,,AM,,can,,you,,suggest,,me,,repo,,source?,,Ive,,iPad,,mini,,2,,iOS,,9.0.6ReplyThose,,,are,,,also,,,free,,,and,,,can,,,be,,,downloaded,,,from,,,Cydia,,,app,,,store.Add,,,URL:,,,Note:,,,this,,,is,,,completely,,,Chinese,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,tweakEnjoyReplyTried,,to,,reinstall,,it,,and,,25pp,,and,,make,,it,,translate,,25pp,,again,,and,,it,,didnt,,workre/8x7gz2m.freemyappsIt,will,transfer,the,downloaded,app,into,the,devicePlus,it,has,direct,download,links,too!travis,,,says:,,,December,,,27,,,,2013,,,at,,,8:47,,,PM,,,im,,,looking,,,download,,,for,,,25pp,,,ios,,,7,,,compatible,,,english,,,versionReplyBrowsing,,for,,appsIm,sure,that,wouldnt,be,official,but,unofficially,translated,and,hosted,by,another,source,of,repository,It,would,be,great,if,you,respond,to,install,25pp,iPhone,version,or,Mac,compatible,softwareReply,Noah,William,February,27,,2015,at,3:59,pm,25PP,English,translated,app,is,available,on,Cydia,and,i,installed,it,on,iOS,7,iPad,,but,not,sure,what,is,the,repo,sourcei,,,wanna,,,download,,,this,,,appReply,,,dakota,,,says:,,,December,,,27,,,,2013,,,at,,,8:46,,,PM,,,Why,,,dont,,,you,,,try,,,appaddict,,,or,,,vshare?,,,Appcake,,,is,,,also,,,nice,,,optionThese,,,all,,,the,,,apps,,,are,,,created,,,by,,,only,,,one,,,developer,,,and,,,they,,,have,,,website,,,with,,,the,,,name,,,of,,,pp,,,which,,,is,,,chineseAfter,,clicking,,that,on,,the,,top,,right,,hand,,corner,,there,,is,,a,,blue,,tab,,which,,you,,have,,to,,pressFirst,,of,,all,,,25pp,,is,,an,,application,,that,,you,,can,,use,,in,,both,,,your,,mobile,,device,,and,,your,,main,,computerIf,,you,,wanna,,install,,english,,version,,of,,25,,pp,,,then,,you,,should,,search,,on,,Google.Reply,,Michael,,Williams,,March,,20,,,2016,,at,,7:52,,am,,You,,cant,,install,,25PP,,English,,on,,Android,,because,,Android,,device,,dont,,have,,auto,,translate,,apps,,installed,,on,,Android.ReplyLeave,,a,,Reply,,Cancel,,replyYour,,email,,address,,will,,not,,be,,published.CommentNameDownload,25PP,iOS,9.3:,How,to,Install,25PP,English,Version,From,Cydia,StoreDownload,25PP,iOS,9.3:,How,to,Install,25PP,English,Version,From,Cydia,Store,25PP,English,version,can,be,found,on,Cydia,store,for,free,that,allows,jailbreak,users,to,download,and,install,cracked,apps,for,free,on,iPhone,,iPad,Air,,iPad,Mini,or,iPod,Touch.The,Cydia,store,is,a,see,and,jailbreak,apps,are,the,fish,of,that,see,,25PP,is,one,of,themHopefully,,,v1.05,,,is,,,more,,,translated,,,,as,,,.990,,,is,,,hardly,,,translatedCan,,someone,,help,,me,,solve,,this,,problem?,,Please,,reply,,asapI,,,also,,,installed,,,it,,,so,,,I,,,can,,,say,,,that,,,the,,,new,,,app,,,version,,,is,,,far,,,better,,,but,,,its,,,still,,,not,,,in,,,English,,,at,,,allyolo,,,says:,,,November,,,29,,,,2014,,,at,,,6:00,,,PM,,,u,,,have,,,too,,,download,,,both,,,to,,,get,,,it,,,to,,,workReplySmjpo,,,Knfyl,,,says:,,,January,,,8,,,,2014,,,at,,,11:45,,,PM,,,use,,,my,,,links,,,in,,,safari,,,featuOriginally,,,25pp,,,only,,,had,,,a,,,desktop,,,version,,,,from,,,which,,,you,,,would,,,manage,,,and,,,install,,,all,,,the,,,applications,,,into,,,your,,,phone,,,by,,,connecting,,,it,,,to,,,the,,,computerTouch,,onto,,it,,and,,then,,hitInstallThanks.Reply,,ipad,,air,,says:,,July,,10,,,2014,,at,,1:47,,PM,,download,,the,,second,,version,,25p,,(english,,version),,v0.990Reply,,Alex,,Xavier,,says:,,April,,25,,,2016,,at,,10:23,,PM,,Why,,youre,,trying,,Cydia,,where,,you,,can,,easily,,get,,the,,25PP,,iOS,,9.3.2,,or,,iOS,,9.3.1,,from,,the,,official,,website,,listed,,abovesays:,,February,,26,,,2014,,at,,7:20,,AM,,try,,to,,download,,from,,a,,different,,store,,the,,one,,with,,an,,apple,,in,,what,,looks,,like,,a,,boat,,then,,there,,is,,a,,blue,,button,,inn,,the,,top,,right,,when,,on,,the,,downloaded,,apps,,page,,,click,,thatReply,,rose,,says:,,February,,26,,,2014,,at,,12:37,,PM,,can,,you,,guide,,me,,with,,steps?Replyrose,,says:,,February,,21,,,2014,,at,,10:13,,AM,,I,,tried,,everything,,with,,this,,app,,download,,thing,,and,,when,,I,,opened,,that,,app,,I,,downloaded,,and,,it,,told,,me,,to,,enter,,an,,Apple,,ID,,but,,I,,dont,,have,,one!!,,And,,how,,can,,you,,play,,the,,application,,without,,a,,Apple,,ID??,,Please,,reply,,back,,I,,need,,help!!,,):Reply,,Ahmad,,says:,,February,,22,,,2014,,at,,10:42,,PM,,Dear,,Rose,,,there,,is,,only,,one,,thing,,you,,can,,doStep,,5:Now,,since,,this,,package,,is,,100%,,Chinese,,you,,probably,,wont,,have,,much,,luck,,searching,,for,,it,,so,,head,,back,,over,,to,,the,,list,,of,,sources,,and,,touch,,on,,to,,the,,source,,you,,just,,added.Yet,,,another,,,alternative,,,to,,,Installous,,,,AppCake,,,,AppAddict,,,,vShare,,,and,,,HiPStoreCuru,,,says:,,,July,,,18,,,,2014,,,at,,,8:54,,,AM,,,I,,,Tried,,,to,,,install,,,app,,,from,,,itools,,,and,,,doesnt,,,work,,,,i,,,am,,,using,,,appsync,,,7+,,,unified,,,but,,,nothing,,,,and,,,when,,,install,,,25pp,,,v1.05,,,crash,,,at,,,openHowever,,,,with,,,some,,,common,,,sense,,,you,,,can,,,get,,,by,,,using,,,the,,,applicationThis,tutorial,will,work,for,any,iOS,device,running,iOS,3.1,or,above f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    goldencraft Index du Forum -> GoldenCraft -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange